Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Product Specialist -Angiography (AX) to provide technical knowledge in the assigned portfolio and support both sales organization and customers the capabilities and options how to use and integrate Siemens Healthineers products effectively.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will continuously expand knowledge in the assigned products and market changes
- You will serves as a modality subject matter expert (sales/technical applications) to account management team and other Siemens sales stakeholders
- You will identify opportunities and supports sales programs for target areas and opportunities (e.g. installed base replacement opportunities, competitive conversions and etc.)
- You will participates in joint sales activities with sales team (e.g. product demonstrations, customer presentations, technical clarifications and etc.)
- You supports sales funnel management and accuracy
- You will develop and fosters professional networks within the healthcare industry in angiography (interventional radiology and cardiology) field
- You will involve in implementation and adoption of Siemens Healthineers Tools, Processes and Guidelines.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/about
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Radiography or Diagnostic Imaging
You have at least minimum 3 years of experience preferably in healthcare industry especially on Angiography and Radiography products
Your personality and skills:
- You are attention to detail and manage several tasks at one time
You are able to plan well and meet tight deadlines
You able to work independently and proactive manner, possess analytical skills and ability to adapt change.
You are self-motivated and high energy to make things happen.
You have excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
You are change oriented with initiative, result oriented, organized and good follow up skills
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 196378
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time