As a key member of the Strategic SI and Digital Alliances team this individual will be responsible for managing the entire lifecycle of our strategic relationship between Siemens and the given partner. The Strategic partner manager represents Siemens Digital Industries Software in communicating our strategy, our vision and how together, we can help our customer on their digital transformation journey.
The partner manager will be responsible for developing clear strategies on how business can be jointly developed in a respective geography or globally. The Individual shall drive value/creation through relationships with our SI/Consulting/Digital partner(s) to support Sales, pre-sales and portfolio leaders; support specific local and project efforts; develop high-quality relationships with key players.
This individual will engage at strategic levels across large complex organizations and ensure that the target partner is prioritizing the Siemens Digital business. This person will have to be strategic in nature in developing both short & long-term plans that will drive the mutual success of the companies. They will identify joint solutions that can be developed ensuring that the partnership goes from business to solution level.
It will be key for this person to manage executive level interface between the companies and ensure that there is visibility to progress on both sides.
• Manage the entire lifecycle of the alliance between Siemens Digital Industries Software and partner(s)
• Identify, incubate and develop new opportunities with Global or regional Systems integrators, Digital consulting and advisory partners and specialized / boutique partners
• Build a clear partner strategy and business plan and establish an ongoing alliance management process. Central to the plan will be revenue and pipeline generation which also are the main KPIs for this role.
• Be a key source of insight both to the Siemens leadership as well as the partner on subjects ranging from voice of the customer to technology and market-landscape etc. Build engagement and GTM models that help sales team understand the alliance value proposition and how to leverage the expertise in customer acquisition.
• Enablement of partners so they can develop scalable solutions on Siemens technologies and platform for our current and future customers
• Periodically conduct business and technical workshops for and with partners that aids customer acquisition and expansion.
• Support partners with the design and execution of use cases as part of go to market initiatives
• Work closely with internal stakeholders as well their counterparts on the partner side to develop joint bids, proposals and demos etc. to address an opportunity or deal.
This is a sales-oriented role and a proven track record in meeting and exceeding quota in the capacity of sales, business development, client partner, channel management or alliance management is a must.
Understanding of partner models and working in strategic alliance/digital ecosystem is valuable.
Understanding of Industry and competition (in the product realization, R&D, manufacturing), digital transformation drivers, cloud platform, SAAS/PAAS, IIOT etc. is important.
Strong executive presence. Proven track record in developing and building senior executive relationships.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Job ID: 196379
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.