Smart Infrastructure Division in Siemens Ltd. is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure that industry and the portfolio they need. As part of a growing business unit, within the overall Siemens Future Grid segment, you will enjoy the excitement of working for a small startup company, while having the support of a large OEM. Come work on a team that is motivating change in the electrification of our transportation industry.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- Active involvement in study of the product specifications, selection of right product for offering, capture Market intelligence (Updates on Projects/ Market/ Competitor information, Order won/ loss analysis etc.) by interacting with various customers.
- Ensure meeting the desired Order Intake targets for the year to achieve yearly growth in business
- You will be required to develop new customers & partners / opportunities while maintaining existing customer relationships to higher levels, understand the drivers for customers’ business to improve Siemens prospects.
- Actively work with the PSS sales team on – the customer organization and the supporters/non-supporters within, contract negotiations by monitoring competitor activities at the prospective customers’ end, networking for negotiations, attend techno-commercial discussions and follow-up with customers and timely feedback in order to ensure proper offer follow-up, improve offer competitiveness and prospect for project acquisition.
- Engage and use existing Siemens businesses (e.g. Regional Solution & Services) to accelerate the business growth and continuous engagement with Global eMobility Team
- You will report directly to the Head of Future Grids in India.
We don't need superheroes, just super minds!
We want a Bachelor in Electrical, Mechanical or electronics engineering with minimum 8-10 years of experience in electrical and electronics Industry with Sales / BD, Marketing etc. with passion for selling
You’ve excellent social skills and enjoy handling customers in an important market environment and strive to exceed set goals and high pressure environment of Sales
You have very good knowledge of Low/Medium voltage products and Projects. Basic knowledge of commercial aspects in the Contracts.
Efficient candidates may have experience in electric vehicle charging technologies, power electronics, or renewable energy / Transportation industry and able to handle fair bit of travel to various customer locations.
You are willing to go extra mile and support Future Grids team (during project execution) based upon workload situation
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time