As Deputy Test and Commissioning Manager, assisting the Test and Commissioning Manager managing the overall Testing & Commissioning activity of the Siemens Systems (Signalling, PSD, Rolling Stock, COMs, SCADA, Depot Equipment, Electrification) for Line 1 and Line 2 of Riyadh Metro Project
Following guideline of overall Riyadh Metro Project Transit System Testing and Commissioning Manager, and in close coordination with the site, internal and external actors.
What are my responsibilities ?
- Represent, together with the T&C Manager, the overall Transit System T&C
- Define overall strategy for Railway Systems T&C
- The creation of plans for the validation and the system test procedures, including the Testing & Commissioning Strategy
- The creation of plans and co-ordination of specific tests for each Segment or Partner on site and / or on test tracks
- The management of the system tests interfacing with Siemens systems
- Set up the T&C program, the progress and the associated reporting
- Make sure reporting that the adequate priorities of the testing activity is maintain
- The co-ordination of necessary means for the realisation of the system tests
- The creation and the assignment of the action plans corresponding to the malfunctions of the systems (Managing NCR and regression tests)
- The follow-up of the NCR as from the factory tests of each Segment or Partner until the resolution of all the malfunctions
- The follow-up of the configuration in the system test phase on site and / or on test track. Relation with customers and other contractors, under the authority of the Project Director, for all the aspects concerning the test systems on site and / or on test tracks
- Make sure that EHS targets are maintain to a very high standard, especially during energization and dynamic testing.
What do I need to qualify for this job ?
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Education from Reputable University.
- Minimum 10 years of experience including minimum of 5 years of railway, 2 years turnkey project Testing and Commissioning
- Broad Knowledge of railway systems, operating requirements, available equipment and systems
- Broad knowledge of the technical management tools, calculation and simulation methods.
- Capacity to work in Team, Critical Faculty, Analysis / Syntheses.
- Leadership, initiative and decision minded
- Team spirit approach and good communication skills
- Excellent level of English
- You are driven by goals and delivery of best in class performance
What else do I need to know ?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply ?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 196389
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Saudi Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time