What part will you play?
- In your new role you drive and lead a matrix-fashioned team of local experts within the region Europe incl. Country Cybersecurity Specialists and Country Technical Sales
- You implement cybersecurity in customer projects including e.g. gap/vulnerability assessments, whitelisting, proof of concepts
- You are responsible for compilation of customer documentation as well as creation of complex cybersecurity concepts (solutions) with the customers and Siemens technical experts
- Further, you support the cybersecurity solution sales, manage training of Siemens implementation and sales personnel and also customers
- You support the portfolio development of Siemens cybersecurity solutions and the Siemens Cybersecurity Security Operation Center (cSoC) analysts with domain specific knowledge
- Additionally, you proactively work to shape the industrial cyber market and establish Siemens as a leader in the field
- You represent Siemens at industry events, trade shows, and conventions
- We look forward to meeting you if you hold a university degree in information technology or similar
- You have gained prior experience within the oil & gas/energy industry and at least 5 years professional experience in several of the following areas: firewalls and networking devices, conduction of security assessment, SIEM (Security Information & Event Monitoring), hardening or IDS (Intrusion Detection System)
- Further, you have experience as teamleader, in training technical and non-technical personnel and customer facing at various levels (technical, operational, management)
- You are experienced with with IT/OT-Security, industrial control systems (ICS) related or not with cybersecurity e.g. DCS, control networks, SCADA and with writing official customer documentation in English language
- Additionally, you bring knowledge of security and norms (ISO27000, IEC 62443, NIST CSF, BDEW Whitepaper) and preferably certifications such as CISSP, CEH and GICSP
- As you act in an international environment you bring business-fluent English language skills and fluent German language skills or are willing to learn German
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Gas and Power GmbH & Co. KG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time