What part will you play?
- You lead a matrix-fashioned team towards Order Entry incl. the Region Europe Country Sales heads (9 persons) and the partner Business Units (approx. 5 persons)
- In your new role you understand the customers and market requirements for digital solution in Power Generation and Oil & Gas industry, especially the solution aiming to the centralized management of fleets (KPIs, diagnostics, anomaly monitoring) and to improve the assets availability (monitoring, diagnostics, predictive maintenance)
- You develop a strategy incl. Market Potential, Market Segmentation and Sales Plan
- Further, you create high-level solutions using the available applications, support of Product Owners (Development team) and Engineering and drive the technical clarification of the solutions
- You drive the bid management process including calculation with the support of technical execution team (planning) and commercial team (calculation)
- You compile the technical proposal including the scope description, support the negotiation process as technical sales manager and ensure that the feedback from the market with regards to the Digital Solution reaches the Product development team
- Moreover, you support the standardization of the successful solutions and present and explain solutions to internal and/or external customers
- We look forward to meeting you if you hold a master’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering with focus on computer science and engineering/controls engineering
- You’ve gained long-term professional experience in a technical sales environment in the Power generation and/or Oil and Gas industry and/or with an Equipment Manufacturer of these industries as well as in a leadership position
- Additionally, you have experience in the Digitalization of Power Plant and/or Oil & Gas facilities equivalent to the Siemens’ Omnivise Portfolio
- You are experienced in consultative selling, value proposition and in leading a matrix-fashioned team towards a common goal
- As you act in an international environment you bring business-fluent English language skills, German language is a plus
- You have strong presentation skills and the ability to put-up a strategy to focus on the low-hanging fruits and generate quick wins with solution-oriented thinking
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Gas and Power GmbH & Co. KG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time