Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
• Project specific software preparation for large Gas Turbine and Generator
• Be part of the global platform team for Control system and drive harmonization and global portfolio improvements
• Understanding of plant auxiliaries, electrical and generator schemes and their control concept.
• Turbine/Plant startup scheme
• Turbine protection concept
• Creation of hardware assignment list (HW proxies) etc.
• Project HMIs/mimic preparation, adoption
• Work in global project teams
• Request and challenge requirements from your interfaces
• Adapt concepts and designs to fulfill requirements (Either from customers or new/revised GTs, STs, GNs)
• Release and maintain reference documentation in related databases
• Drive design to cost measures as well as adherence to project milestones
• Outsourcing of design and drafting tasks to external engineering services
• Provide Field/site support
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Bachelor in Electrical, Instrumentation or Electronics Engineering or other comparable degree
• 2 to 5 years of engineering work experience
• 1 year in the related work
• Expertise in SPPA T3000, COMOS or equivalent database tools.
• Sound in Microsoft excel queries, macros.
• Expertise in vibration monitoring system e.g. VM600 , Bentley Nevada etc.
• Ability to travel globally
• Excellent team player to support and serve the global team
• High flexibility in taking new tasks/responsibilities
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong dedication to the product and willingness to own it
• Solid entrepreneurial thinking
• Solid understanding about the interactions of quality, costs and delivery time
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 196416
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time