We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Welcome to our world! Join us now.
We make real what matters
· An engineering graduate with 3 - 5 years of experience in design and development
- Strong experience in Xamarin.Forms for creating user interface. Solid understanding of full mobile development life cycle.
- Excellent knowledge of C#, Xamarin.Forms, Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS, Android, iOS, .Net Framework
- Good understanding of MVVM design patterns.
- Strong Trouble shooting skills to resolve Technical Skills.
- Experience in working with GIT
- Familiar to the concepts of continuous integration
- Demonstrate ability to apply Practices and Patterns as guided by the Architect
- Experience in unit test.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You have a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in any branch of engineering with 3-5 Years of experience.
- Responsible for research, design, coding, debug and testing of new or existing features
- Designing and integrating software applications running on multiple platform types into overall architecture
- Experienced in source control and collaboration tools like GIT and TFS
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with quick adaptation to new technologies and methodologies
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 196422
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time