Job title: Junior Mobile Test Engineer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will be responsible for Analyze user stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- You will be responsible for Develop test cases and prioritize testing activities.
- You will be responsible for You will be responsible for Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- You will be responsible for Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- You will be responsible for Collaborate closely with other team members
- You will be responsible for Execute all the test case and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- You will be responsible for Provide timely solutions
- You will be responsible for Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
- You must have 2-3 years of hands-on experience in mobile application testing (Android/iOS), responsible for defining test strategy, writing test plans, and designing and executing software tests.
- You must Takes ownership/responsibility for the product quality.
- You must have Good understanding business requirements to develop test scenarios.
- You must understand mobile app testing techniques/tools.
- You must have Good knowledge on bug life cycle, bug priority and severity etc.
- You must have Good understating of iOS/Android app release process.
- You must know Performance testing, various mobile app testing tools for crashes, analytics, HTTP proxy, monitoring, push notification etc.
- You must have Security aspects w.r.t mobile apps.
- You must have Experience working in agile-based projects.
- You must have Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You must have Good to have skill: Experience on Automation framework – Appium
- You must have Good to have skill: Experience on CI/CD
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time