Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Senior Digital and Change Consultant to develop the digital education infrastructure of the future.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be part of a team to further develop the global digital landscape for Education. This includes its strategic roadmap, functioning and seamless integration in other Siemens Healthineers internal IT landscapes and customer learning landscapes
- You will support the creation of a digitalization strategy for education of several stakeholders. This will be in line with our strategic goal to go from "onsite to online" and create a learner-centric digital environment
- You will analyze existing IT landscapes and identify improvement potential and you will design state-of-the-art solution architecture concepts for Education together with interdisciplinary teams
- With your digitalization and transformation knowledge, you will be scouting and evaluating architecture-relevant learning trends. You will provide consultancy towards designing the right solutions aiming at end-to-end process digitalization and exploiting possible use cases (incl. e-commerce) for meeting business and customer demands
- You are collaborating and partnering cross-organization for a coordinated and integrated infrastructure. You will promote and drive change in order to foster a stakeholder-centric learning landscape.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Services für Bildgebung & Therapie
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a master’s degree in a subject related to business, business engineering, information technology or any related field
- You have worked in the field of digitalization/IT project management for many years. Therefore, you have a profound understanding of and professional experience in digital technology and/or digital services, or a similar role related to digitalization
- You are excellent at managing projects, achieving milestones and involving stakeholders. This includes strong communication skills, the ability to verbalize complex interdependencies and motivate groups even without organizational mandates
- You have an understanding of and preferably hands-on experience with digitalization-enabling technologies
- Experience with projects to replace legacy tools with new digital solutions whilst re-conceptualizing the effected process together with the business is beneficial
- Experience with one or more of the following concepts is an advantage: learning landscapes, learning experience platforms (LxPs), IT architectures, cloud-based concepts
- Having previous experience as a business analyst or IT consultant is an asset
Your attributes and skills:
- You have consulting and project management skills and can analyze and evaluate IT solutions within a strategic business context
- You have a good understanding of business processes and interfaces (preferably in Customer Services) and understand business-driven IT-requirements
- You possess good visualization skills and have gained some experience in tool implementation
- You possess strong analytical, methodical and problem-solving skills and you are able to explain complex facts in laymen’s terms
- You are able to work independently and know how to prioritize conflicting demands
- Experience in a consulting environment and/or managing external suppliers is an asset
- You are highly motivated by applying technical expertise and contributing innovative ideas for the benefit of modern IT solution design to benefit the user, end-to-end process digitalization and increased business performance
- You are a team player and enjoy working in an international team. This requires you to be business-fluent in English. German basic skills are required.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Jessica Göbel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 196437
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time