About the role
The Low-Voltage Product business unit within Siemens Qatar is a diverse team who work closely together to push the business forward.
We are seeking a Business Unit Sales head (BUH) for our Low Voltage Product business who will have the sales drive, strategic vision and leadership to drive the growth for this excellent product portfolio. The chosen candidate will have overall responsibility for Profit / Loss of the BU in Qatar as well strategic direction for the operations of the business. They will implement business unit strategies and build long and short term business plans to improve market shares!
What are my responsibilities?
- Plan, lead and drive the BU to achieve the financial business targets aligned with Lead Country Business Unit Management
- Drawing up and agreeing Business Target Agreements (BTAs) for the local Business Unit and New order planning in compliance with the Business Unit regulations.
- Develop local business strategy for the Low Voltage Product business in Qatar, aligned with the lead country Business Unit Management and ensure implementation.
- Maintain, develop and intensify long term reliable relationships with the LP partners (panel builders, distributors) and their customers.
- Support, guide and push the LP business partners pro-actively in their customer approach.
- Implement a strong focus on the pull generation for the LP channel partners by maintaining a positive relationship with the involved partners
- Show expert knowledge of the product portfolio and full understanding of the Qatar market to establish new LP partners when required
- Translating customer needs and partner activity, to plan and forecast realistic sales and marketing activities to achieve business targets
- Ensure efficiency of marketing initiative after various events/actions / projects
- Consistent, realistic and clear monthly forecasting is encouraged as well as maintaining the sales database and ensuring the quality of market data and trends.
- Observing and analyzing the market competitors, partners and customers, to use in management reviews, strategy plans and business forecasts.
- Ability to implement the price strategy in accordance with the LP Lead Country Business Unit price guideline.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University Degree (technical).
- Overall 8 plus years of experience of which minimum 4 years in a sales or manager role.
- A pro active nature and strong sales attitude is a requirement
- Strong English and Arabic language skills
- An individual who can work with local peer group managers and demonstrate collaboration with other Managers and Business Units.
- A personality that takes controlled risks and proactively develops the business and their team
What else do I need to know..
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens W.L.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time