Your new role – challenging and future -oriented
• Respond to requests , process orders, send the status (of orders) to customers;
• Uses and controls the configuration tool links for Siemens equipment;
• Communicate to peers status of orders / offers in due time / at the end of day;
• Respect the rules and procedures of tendering signature / order processing;
• Inform supervisor about problems / situations arising after customer requirements;
• Assist customers with technical data ( data sheets ) and other requirements related securities, certificates of compliance.
Your Qualifications – Solid and Appropriate
• You are University Graduate (Automation ,Electro-technic or Electronically graduate or equivalent);
• You have good know-how of Windows operating system (Excel, Power Point and Word);
• Good organization skills / working with different type of documents;
• Strong English skills , writing, reading, speaking;
• Knowledge of industrial automation control (represents an advantage).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Part-time