Quality Management (QM) is responsible for Defining Organization Processes & Quality Methods. QM will improve Quality Training and Performance Reporting to measure and deliver continuous improvement across organizations. As a change agent you will guide the whole project team to attain the quality and right culture using right methods to achieve business results. Join our team in Gurgoan to build the difference.
We make real what matters
• You will ensure Process adherence & Product Quality, Project Specific processes, methods and practices and enable the practice of “Defect Removal Efficiency” DRE during the project lifecycle
• Provide mentorship to Scrum Team by observing, consulting and providing feedback for improvement.
• Identifying and defining process tailoring for the project. Quality Plan & Management.
• Conduct compliance audits, Code quality Checks, Stage Gate Audit, Release audit and Metrics analysis & Dashboards, Quality checks & reporting. Acts as SPOC for audits and assessments and follow-up actions
• You will apply product and organizational knowledge and implements Agile Principles and Holds Team Accountable.
• Timely review of quality parameters as per agreed process and goal by guiding the team on setting up the project in terms of identifying Quality requirements, Quality goals. Prioritize project review meeting with all relevant stake-holders
• Provides necessary training on PLM process, templates and guidelines to new hires and existing teams.
• Guides team through root cause analysis and monitors corrective & preventive actions.
• Facilitates skill improvement and provides practical training on use of PM/QM/QA practices and tools
Use your skills to move the world forward
• You have a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in any branch of engineering with 8+ years of experience Quality Management and prioritizing multiple project.
• Advanced knowledge of quality tools for Metrics data analysis and decision making
• Advanced computer skills (MS Office tools like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Your in-depth knowledge in Product Life cycle Management (PLM) will make valuable contribution.
• Proven ability to independently plan and successfully implement multiple projects based on business priorities
• Display of a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex and multi-functional problems is encouraged
• You will contribute to the Organization's business practices and issues faced during the complex project executions
• Excellent organizational and communication skills (e.g. Moderation, presentation to all levels)
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 196449
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time