We are looking for an experienced I&C technician that has worked with all types of Turbine instrumentation and has the flexibility to take on mechanical tasks when not utilized on instrumentation activities. The successful candidate needs
· to have familiarity with thermocouples, RTD’s, pressure sensors, vibration sensors, proximity sensors, rotary encoders, etc and be skilled with removal and reassembly of associated sensors, cabling, conduit, enclosures and fittings associated with their installation in equipment that operates at high temperature.
· to document work performed including report of work done and datasheets
· to take ownership of assigned tasks and may lead sub-contracted or customer technicians in the implementation of work activities at site, dependent on outage scope
· to primarily work hands on in a Team of Siemens Field Service personnel, though specific I&C troubleshooting tasks may require individual dispatch
· to perform tasks that require mobility in difficult working environments, such as construction sites and power plants. The candidate will primarily be deployed in Korea, but may receive international assignments in the region and globally working with people of different cultural backgrounds.
· This position involves shift work that may include Weekend, Holiday or Nightshift work.
This is a Field Based assignment, personnel are not required to be in our offices between assignments. When not dispatched to an outage site, personnel may travel to customer sites for preparation and survey activities related to upcoming outages or to our Tool Facility for specific tasks associated with preparation of outage tooling (focus on I&C and Electrical tooling).
The responsibilities that the candidate will undertake include, but are not limited to, the above.
Required Skills and Experience
· At least college degree with a related technical major (ex. Electrical engineering) is required.
· A minimum of 5 years experiences working with Field Instrumentation is required.
· Must have basic level of English capability for both written and spoken. Expected to read and understand written English technical documentation.
· Global mindset. Strong intercultural sensitivity and ability to work with teams and stakeholders around the globe
· Ability and willingness to travel and provide service in assigned geography
· Strong customer service and communication skills
· Willing to work different shifts as business needs dictate, including willingness to work overtime as required
· Valid driver's license and car to be able to travel to sites independently.
· Legally permitted to work in South Korea
What will be the Employment condition?
· 근무시작일 : 최대한 빠른 시일 내
· 고용형태 : 정규직
· 직급 : 최종 합격자 경력에 따름
· 처우 : 회사 내규
· 근무지 : 고객사 현장 등 기타 지멘스 사업장
What else do I need to know?
· 입사 지원 마감일자 : 채용 완료 시 마감
· 제출 서류 : 국, 영문 이력서 각 1부 (1개의 파일로 제출)
전형 절차 : 입사지원서 제출 > 서류 전형 > 면접 (1회 혹은 다회)
> 채용 검진 (특수건강검진 포함) > 처우
* 특수건강검진 :배치 전 검진을 뜻하며, 현장의 유해인자 노출 반응 검사를 위주로 합니다. 이 과정에서 유해인자 위험도에 따라 최종 합격 여부가 결정될 수 있습니다.
· 결과는 개별 통보합니다.
· 채용 과정에 불필요한 고유식별정보 (주민등록번호, 여권번호, 운전면허번호, 외국인 등록번호) 및 민감정보 (종교, 정치, 건강 등 관련 정보)는 기재하지 않습니다.
· 국가보훈 대상자와 장애자는 관련 서류 제출 시 관계법에 따라 우대합니다.
· 입사 지원서 상 허위 사실이 판명될 경우, 지멘스㈜는 잡오퍼를 철회하거나, 고용 계약을 해지할 권한이 있습니다.
· 지멘스㈜의 가스 앤 파워 사업 부문 (Gas and Power Operating Company)은 2020년 3월 1일자로 지멘스에너지 유한회사라는 독립법인으로 분리됩니다. 본 포지션에 합격할 경우, 최종적으로 지멘스에너지 유한회사의 직원으로 근무하게 되는 점을 입사 지원 시 참고하여 주시기 바랍니다.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Job ID: 196451
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd. Seoul
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time