* Coordinates overall planning of the project and decides on allocation of resources. * Clarifies specification and continuously liaise with accountable Project Manager Internal.
* Finalize the product design and engineering and responsible to manage the product software/tool.
* Monitors milestone and adherence to budgets, and initiates actions to minimize non-conformance cost.
* Maintains constant communication to customers, outside contractors or other stakeholders.
* May coordinate agreed test measures onsite, together with Site Engineering Management.
* Adheres to PM standards and Business Conduct Guidelines (e.g. Tax regulations, Export Control, EHS).
* Manages and coordinates all temporarily assigned project staff.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time