If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Your new role will lead you to our department for the technical handling of international railway engineering projects. In this role, you will work on customer projects abroad (especially Norway) and in Germany.
- Together with experienced colleagues, you will be responsible for the commissioning of new railway systems or subsystems.
- You will carry out specified functional tests, check characteristic values and make correction settings and replace parts and modules if necessary.
- You will create or amend reports and protocols (e.g. test, measurement and error protocols).
- You will coordinate your activities closely with your colleagues and other trades and thus support smooth operations on the construction site.
- You always keep an eye on deadline compliance and cost efficiency.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a technical vocational training with a focus on electrical engineering (e.g. mechatronics, electrical engineering or similar).
- You have gained initial professional experience in the fields of construction, commissioning and/or service of complex plants.
- You have a good command of English.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Timm Lotz.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time