Organization: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Type: Part time / limited
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely col-laborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and dis-crete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Opti-mized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s unique portfolio supports customers to achieve greater productivity and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate cutting-edge future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries has its global headquarters in Nurem-berg, Germany, and has around 75,000 employees internationally.
Join our team as a “Working Student - Cloud, IoT, Solution Management (m/f/d)” – SISW” in Munich.
Your new field of work:
- As a working student, you help us to develop web applications for Siemens Cloud Solutions (Mind-Sphere, Mendix).
- You will support administrating our global sales.
- You will find smart solutions how to prepare data and automize monthly reportings.
- Furthermore, you are supporting implementation of innovations and data analytics.
- You will work in a start-up international organization within a large company.
- Start your career when you are a student in Informatics, Physics, Engineering or comparable.
- Ideally, you already have first practical experience in the form of working student jobs or internships and have knowledge of Cloud (e.g. AWS).
- Coding is your “thing” and you are proficient in one of popular programing languages (e,g, JAVA, JS, C#, C++ , Python, etc.)
- You have a good MS Excel knowledge.
- You would love to work with an international agile team.
- English is no problem for you.
- Convince us with your flexibility and if you like to work on complex problems and design creative solutions.
What more do I need to know?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire
lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM),
computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
PLM is unique from other enterprise software solutions because it drives top-line revenue from re-peatable processes. By providing the application depth and breadth needed to digitally author,
validate and manage the detailed product and process data, PLM supports continuous innovation.
At Siemens PLM we place a strong emphasis on ensuring that both women and men are equally rec-ognized for their accomplishments and able to develop professionally – including during periods of higher demands in their personal lives. To this end, we have implemented various measures over the last few years to ensure compatibility between family and career. This includes providing competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition, we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
How do I apply?
We look forward to your application. Please note that only complete application packages (including letter of motivation, CV and certificates) can be taken into account.
Your contact person is Giang Luong, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
In addition, you will find helpful information about careers at Siemens and have the possibility to set up an individual search agent who will automatically inform you about interesting vacancies.
Siemens supports the Program “Job – Jobs ohne Barrieren” initiated by the Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.