Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
- Driving the further development of two ITSM processes “Access Management“ and “Automated lifecycle“ as part of the FITS / myIT portal defining stories for the development process Scrum team.
- Processing of incidents for Access Management und Asset & Configuration Management via myIT-Portal backend.
- Processing of access requests in the myIT portal.
- Creation of roles and groups according to Access-Management guidelines (ITSM und Siemens-regulations).
- Manage defects for the two above mentioned processes.
- Driving the rollout of a lifecycle process
- Create documentation and trainings of the newly developed components.
- Conduct regular status meetings (weekly or upon request) with all stakeholders of the two processes.
- Monitoring and Reporting of the results of the Lifecycle process.
- Enhancement of the existing report about the Lifecycle process.
Test cases and user stories
- Define and conduct test cases.
- Create user stories including acceptance criteria and push the stories forwards.
Demand Management for FITS Access Management und Asset & Configuration Management / automated lifecycle process
- Check feasibility of Business Requirements in alignment with the products owner and the development team.
- Transition of the lifecycle process into regular operation.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
· Knowledge of IT Infrastructure services in enterprises
· Good understanding of ITSM Infrastructure Processes (ITIL)
· Experience in the design and implementation of database solutions
· Experience in the following
· Technologies and methods:
· Basic Knowledge in Java, ITIL, ServiceNow, Data Base (e.g. SQL Server 2016)), Interface technologies (e.g. REST APIs, HTML SOAP) would be of benefit
· Good communication and presentation skills
· Very good intercultural collaboration skills
· Ability to multi-task and handle multiple assignments while focusing on delivery quality
· Highly self-motivated
· Ability to drive change
· Team player and enjoy working in an international and cross- functional team
· Strategic thinking
· You are familiar with MS Office 365 (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Appointment Calendar, Collaboration, etc.).
· You speak fluent English, Portuguese.
· Good communication skills, good expression, flexibility and an independent, structured working style are your hallmarks.
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 196532
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time