Team Executive Administrative Assistant
We are searching for a customer & team-oriented assistant to provide both direct executive and broad team support in the Malvern office for the NAM Diagnostics Imaging & NAM Sales teams.
- Schedule complex appointments and meetings ensuring calendar optimization.
- Coordinate and establish all travel arrangements (domestic and international); reconcile travel and expense reports, including cash and credit card purchases.
- Coordinate and attends large team meetings, provides logistical on-site support, agenda preparation, catering in conjunction with Exhibits & Events team member.
- Acts as team lead for Malvern office based NAM DI & Imaging Sales administrative assistants. Coordinates schedule coverage, project work assignments, establishes processes & training for new/current executive assistants as needed.
- Apply for all visas needed for international travel and ensure all travel requirements are current.
- Monitor e-mail, answer, screen, and place phone calls on behalf of the Executive.
- Monitor all information flow, including maintaining paper and electronic files, data entry and retrievable from electronic sources. Organize and maintain share drives to assure efficiency and coordination of data.
- Prepare, composes and edits most complex memos, documents and other correspondence.
- Prepare Unrestricted reports by gathering and summarizing data. Summarize and prioritize issues for legal team actions.
- Participate as needed in special department projects.
Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of an administrative assistant team – collaborating and partnering with peers and providing benchmark customer support to broad teams.
- Proven ability to appropriately prioritize competing projects & customer requests.
- Minimum of 8 years of successful experience in Executive support capacity.
- Software proficiency including MS Office, SRM (Order Management), EZ-X (Expenses), EZ-AP (Invoices)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with cross department & function stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving and planning skills
- Ability to work flexible hours & travel as needed for off-site team meetings (averaging 1-2 times quarterly)
HS diploma or equivalent required. 1-2 years of vocation/technical training or an Associate degree may be required.
Specialized skill training/certification may be required.
Job ID: 196551
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.