Corindus Vascular Robotics, Inc., a Siemens Healthineers Company, is a global technology leader in robotic-assisted vascular interventions. The company's CorPath® System is the first FDA-cleared medical device to bring robotic-assisted precision to percutaneous coronary and vascular procedures. With the CorPath System, Corindus Vascular Robotics brings robotic precision to interventional procedures to help optimize clinical outcomes and minimize the costs associated with complications of improper stent placement with manual procedures.
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Position Summary: The Product Manager will be responsible for ongoing commercialization efforts for the current generation CorPath GRX System. The Product Manager will interface directly with customers, field personnel, and the internal R&D team to identify opportunities to improve the current product for interventional procedures while providing support and developing tools to educate the clinical community on the value of robotics. This individual will be responsible for downstream marketing activities and sustaining projects and will also partner with Upstream Marketing to support development efforts for next generation technology that will expand capabilities in interventional procedures.
- Contribute to strategic planning efforts, manage major work streams, and execute on tactical activities that support the launch of new product features and the entrance into new global markets
- Gain a deep understanding of customer needs, identify product gaps, and roll out new CorPath GRX features and updates
- Lead the launch of new product features including hardware and software updates; partner with R&D on scope and development and manage project timelines and activities for commercialization
- Scope and prioritize downstream marketing activities based on business needs, budget, and customer impact
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Work closely with customers and field personnel to solicit feedback on CorPath GRX and translate key learnings into development opportunities for current and next generation technology
- Partner with Clinical, Regulatory and Med Affairs on the development of a clinical strategy to support desired marketing claims, segmentation, and messaging
- Identify new ways to educate and engage prospective customers through various channels including industry conferences, digital marketing, and educational events and execute on tactical initiatives
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors in Marketing, Business, Communications or other related field, MBA a plus but not required
- 5-8 years’ in Marketing or Product Management, medical device and interventional experience preferred
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including but not limited to Sales, R&D, Clinical, and Quality
- Experience interacting with and gaining input from customers and influencers
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Ability to travel 20-30% of the time
Job ID: 196555
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.