Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in mail and parcel logistics and automation as well as in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. Major customers include renowned airports as well as postal and parcel service providers around the globe.
What are my responsibilities?
Development of electrical project
with the following related activities:
- Network calculation from distribution to final consumer;
- Development of electrical
- Equipment specification and analysis for purchase releasing;
- Analysis of tender documents and perform conceptual engineering;
- Checking of electrical project requirements and provide technical assessment;
- Coordination of sub suppliers interface.
- Provide analysis to technical requirements provided from tender and related compliance with proposal and engineering requirements;
- Short circuit calculation and
protection and cable selection
- Ensure that the project is accomplished with time and budget;
- Provide necessary project documentation for customer approval and project development;
- Develop and control electrical wiring diagrams, network calculation, installation documentation;
- Evaluate procedures to guarantee the correct electrical installation;
- Use and maintain EPLAN standardized projects for engineering design and drawings;
- Check drawings produced by drafting personnel (ACAD).
- Work according to the existing tools and established processes
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Superior Degree in Electrical
Experience of 2 years in electrical projects containing control equipment;
Teamwork and flexibility to work integrated in different teams;
IEC Standards Knowledge;
Electrical Project Management Skills (Time-Tasks and Resources);
Dynamic and result oriented;
Proficiency in English Language.
Job ID: 196572
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time