We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
You would like to join us and be part of it? This is your chance: The Employee Engagement Team is now looking for support in communications change management! #timetocare
Your new responsibilities
- You will be supporting the team particularly on topics related to corporate culture and change management communications
- Accompanying change processes, from developing new concepts to implementing various initiatives
- Supporting the planning and control of communications measures for internal target groups
- Content Creation: Research, writing, recording, shooting, editing, image selection as well as publishing articles, newsletters, podcasts and videos
- Analysis and interpretation of data
- Creation of PowerPoint presentations
Your skills and experience
- You are currently enrolled at a university or university of applied sciences in communication sciences, humanities and you already have gathered first relative experiences through previous internships
- At least in the 3rd semester of your studies
- You are creative and interested in both corporate culture and communications topics, you enjoy writing, and you already have experience in recording and editing videos and podcasts, as well as in data analytics
- Good MS-Office skills
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Convincing and efficient personality who enjoys working in a creative team.
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 196586
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time