- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- Offer engineered Security solutions as assigned to contractors, consultants, end-users or other assigned accounts
- Participate in developing new business across all product lines to meet business objectives
- Supporting the Engineering Consultant Firms on the technical Standards and Codes of Fire Alarm Systems
- Assist customers and potential customers with problems involving the use of company products and services and recommend suitable solutions accordingly
- Effectively perform needs assessment and develop sales proposals, estimates and delivers presentations
- Work in collaboration with operations, finance, and legal departments as well as external partners
- Follow through on sold projects to ensure satisfactory completion
- Assist in resolving installation and other customer satisfaction issues as needed
- Prepare accurate and thorough sales activity forecast and strategy to win
- Develop and maintain contacts with engineering firms and contractors to promote company products and services
- Help ensure assigned contractors are providing appropriate opportunities to Siemens
- Participate in sales meetings, professional association seminars and workshops
- Keep current on market business and product trends
- 5 years of sales and business development experience, preferably within the Security Systems industry
- Developed and proven sales, customer service and communication skills
- Preferably a minimum of a college diploma (DEC) in electronics or equivalent
- Knowledge in Integrated Solutions and networks, a strong asset
- Experience with or ability to learn technical and financial estimating tools
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong time management skills and self-motivation
- Results and objectives driven
- Very good knowledge of French both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of English both written and spoken
Job ID: 196610
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.