Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Sr. Human Resources Business Consultant
The Global Learning & Development Team in People & Leadership within HR supports business learning, leadership development and global HR initiatives across the NAM/LAM, EMEA and AP regions. This is a very exciting time as this team has been growing and innovating in the L&D space for the past 3 years. It is a globally disperse team adding value to our stakeholders in HR as well as Business Areas. The Learning & Development Sr. Specialist will be responsible to:
- Support the Learning & Development team with project management, program management, administration of planned and implemented projects, and instructional design
- Support Learning Partners in operating as a ‘key expert’ when consulting with the business, functions or regions on instructional design topics
- Serve as the main project manager for high-profile, global HR learning and development projects
- Assist with Learning & Development consulting when organizational needs/requests arise
- Assist in the overall administration of the learning function including measuring program effectiveness, and participating on teams to drive continuous improvement
- Independently create materials, including design documents, storyboards, leader’s guides, participant guides, evaluations, and tests using adult learning theory principles for assigned projects.
- Collaborate with other teams in the People and Leadership Center of Excellence by participating in agile projects
- Participate in Global HR topics related to People and Leadership, including but not limited to Talent Management, Performance Management, Competency Management, and HR Analytics.
- Collaborate with peers to ensure best practices are shared, priorities are discussed, and feedback is used to improve performance across the learning programs.
- Proactively provide the Learning & Development team with project updates during project standups or team meetings
- Participate in technology initiatives for Learning and Development, including but not limited to, LMS administration, data analysis, reporting and analytics, instructional design (support or creating material if necessary), etc.
- Administration of the Global Learning & Development intranet materials and landscape including social learning applications to programs and/or team
- As requested work on key projects in aid of the teams development
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· Bachelor’s Degree minimum required, Master’s degree a plus.
· 3+ years of learning and development, training, content development, or combination required, with strong emphasis in instructional design/adult learning theory and practice
· Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (MS Teams, PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and SharePoint
· Experience in social learning and community of practice management
· Experience with facilitating or producing virtual instructor-led courses a plus
· Working knowledge of Learning Management Systems, authoring tools and/or media development applications preferred (Saba knowledge a plus, but not required)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
· Highly organized and detail-oriented
· Maintain the drive for quality and high performance
· Engage with consistency in a team-oriented, agile approach to projects ensuring successful organization and execution
· Must be comfortable working in a matrixed environment with fast-paced change
· Experience in Project or Change management preferred
· Knowledge of HR acumen or experience is a plus
· Psychometric/leadership assessment certification a plus
· Strive to develop and exemplify a “culture of learning” by being a lifelong learner
· As required, 10 – 15% travel to various Siemens Healthineers locations across the globe to participate in team meetings and participate in global projects
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about Siemens Healthineers before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 196631
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.