Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Product Manager in the MRI US Marketing Team
This is a role
well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their
career. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Engage in customer relationship management activities and drive profitable MR orders growth.
- Help define MR product segmentation, marketing requirements and sales strategies for the US Market.
- Uncover and investigate the reasons for our wins and losses and then take that information to create programs and collateral to further increase our successes.
- Manage an on-going assessment of customer needs and create marketing collateral and/or sales programs to support.
- Support the MR Sales team in sales opportunities and installed base.
- Constantly develops and communicates attributes of MR that differentiate and distinguish our organization and products, with an early focus on our Evolve solution.
- Direct marketing communications activities that provide brand differentiation and result in positive internal and external customer outcomes.
- Drive business collaboration across internal groups (Business Units, Service, Sales, Finance, RA/QA, Legal/Compliance, and Marketing) to enhance and mange processes, operations, services, and customer expectations while participating in cross-company initiatives and teams.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You must have excellent communication skills and the ability to set priorities and manage multiple stakeholders
- You need strong analytical and technology skills needed as well as the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- You should have the ability to think strategically and tactically, as well as the ability to influence the actions and decision making of others in a matrix organization
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Minimum 8+ years’ experience in Healthcare Marketing, Product Management, Business Development
- Advanced level of understanding of MR technology and US Healthcare industry
- Willing to travel up to 25%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 196632
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.