Siemens Financial Services Inc. Commercial Finance Americas is seeking a highly-motivated and detail orientated Lease Administrator that provides a broad range of contract related administrative support from the origination of the contract to booking. The position will require an individual with at least 5 five years experience of documentation generation, funding and booking of contracts, as well as an understanding of documentation, pricing, different deal structures and Uniform Commercial Code. Excellent organizational, communication and coordination skills are key to this role, as well as flexibility to adjust priority in a changing environment and to understand and mitigate risk to the company by understanding the credit requirements.
This position will be based in Malvern PA and report to the Team Leader of COF Healthcare Business.
The Lease Administrator will work in a team-oriented and results focused environment with other Lease Administrators, Regional Finance Managers, Credit Analysts, Asset Managers, Customer Solutions and Counsel.
- Support our Regional Finance Managers on various requests and matters, including but not limited to, obtaining required approvals from Credit and Siemens Healthineers and 3rd Party Vendors, approved pricing, approved asset evaluation forms, buyouts of existing contracts, following up for invoices from 3rd party vendors
- Evaluate credit approvals to identify contract documentation needs to mitigate risk to the company and obtain approval from Credit to defer and/or waive any credit requirements.
- Ensure accuracy of requests for leasing documentation, and ensure proper signing authority is received for any deviation from policy; Prepare and manage any change orders to the quote or documentation
- Draft financial documentation according to the needs and corporate structure of the client
- Coordinate and oversee multiple transactions to bring them to a close
- Validate Data input and integrity
- Coordinate and participate in the negotiations of contracts; arrange conference calls between in house counsel and outside counsel
- Draft contract addenda based on negotiations
- Review, approve and execute documents up to signing authority to bring the contract to a close and commence the contract
- Collaborate with internal and external customers in order to provide accurate lease documentation, and efficient and effective customer service
- Responsible to monitor, coordinate and manage the unapplied suspense account to ensure proper accounting standards
- Ability to work in cross functional teams
- Ensure compliance and best practices to meet strategic objectives
- Timely filing of all Uniform Commercial Code filings and Mobile Titles and with responsibility for ensuring a first priority security interest in our financed assets at all times
- Maintain deadlines and deliverable and communicate on ongoing basis the status of the transaction to the Regional Finance Managers, Siemens Healthineers about any documentation concerns that will affect the last call and delivery dates of the equipment
- Support any implementation of processes for efficient and streamlined in operations Participate and lead in department projects as needed
Required Knowledge/Skills Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree or minimum of 5 years experience in documentation.
- Minimum 5 years of combined experience in Operations and documentation, preferably background in commercial contracts
- Proven ability to initiate appropriate actions and follow up actions with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge on required documentation and requirements needed to generate documentation and process a funding.
- Self motivated with ability to work under pressure with a sense of urgency and thoroughness.
- Ability to interact and cooperate with all levels of management, legal, sales, equipment suppliers, credit within a fast paces and diverse environment
- Flexible team player willing to accept new challenges and assignments based on needs of the business.
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.