The Building Products Division within Siemens Smart Infrastructure is looking for a Software Engineering Manager to build exciting cloud and mobile applications as we transform our on-premise building automation solutions to next generation applications. This is an exciting opportunity and time to be part of Smart Infrastructure division of Siemens.
- Experience managing project delivery and deployments in cloud environment (e.g. AWS)
- Ability to work with R&D team hands on to mitigate risks, address any issues and challenge to drive quality product delivery.
- Experience in managing Agile programs. SAFe Agile experience is a plus.
- Experience with software life cycle management and process.
- Ability to work collaboratively with global multi-disciplined teams.
- Strong communication skills.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Minimum of BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree.
- 2+ years of leading software development teams (7+ engineers).
- Hands on experience with software development and cloud / mobile applications (web, Android, iOS)
- Technical knowledge in software architecture (e.g. mobile platforms, microservices, SOA), SaaS programs and cloud projects.
- party software vendors is a plus.
- Experience working with internal customers in a corporate environment is a plus.
- PMP or Certified Scrum Master is a plus.
- Building automation / IoT / Cloud applications experience is a plus.
- Travel ~10%
Job ID: 196642
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.