Procurement Student Internship
Location: Milford, OH
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Part-time during the school year; Full-time during the Summer (at least 1-year commitment)
Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We are seeking a motivated student who has a strong interest in procurement and supply chain management. You will get the opportunity to:
- Enhance knowledge on procurement strategies, finance methodologies, and general business strategies
- Prepare reports and data analysis in a concise and timely manner
- Manage supplier requirements and supplier data management
- Present data to peers and management
- Support the global Procurement team on various projects
- Currently enrolled in a university pursuing an undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Finance, Supply Chain Management, or Procurement
- Graduating in 2021 or later
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional analytical skills
Job ID: 196643
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.