SGRE Summer Intern Program is May 18 – August 14
Summer Intern – Human Resources
Leading the way forward in the renewable energy sector, Siemens Gamesa provides cleaner, more reliable and more affordable wind power. Our scale, global reach and proven track record ensure that we will play a central role in shaping the energy landscape of the future. We are currently looking for an innovative and professional intern to join the Human Resources department for a summer internship in Orlando, FL.
The Human Resources Intern is responsible for supporting the department with creating customer satisfaction surveys and trainings that align with strategic goals of the organization. The internship involves using communication, computer, creative thinking and analytical skills to get things done effectively. Internship includes mentorship, soft and technical skills training, and networking to learn more about the SGRE organization and wind industry.
• Create new hire orientation quarterly feedback surveys including automation in sending out
• Research and define diversity recruiting initiatives and present final recommendation
• Create or source training opportunities to be made available for all employees in the region
• Create a new manager guide to help managers understand role and responsibilities
• Other responsibilities and projects assigned by manager
Required skills, experience, and education:
• Pursing Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Organizational Psychology Communication, Adult Education, or applicable field
• Rising sophomore or junior, or rising first year grad student
• 3.0+ overall GPA
• Advanced computer skills with MS Office (word, excel, power point)
• Solid communication skills both verbal and written
• Demonstrate innovation and forward-thinking aptitude through previous school projects, employment, or extracurricular activities
• Experience with presenting in front of small and large groups
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred skills, experience, and education:
• Experience in training, new hire orientation programs, talent acquisition
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Company: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.