Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc. is seeking a well-rounded Senior Tax Accountant to support the company with its US income tax compliance and provision reporting and filing requirements, as well as its M&A integration responsibilities. This candidate will be individual contributor role, reporting to the Director of Tax. The candidate must be a CPA. The position will be based in Malvern, PA or Knoxville, TN.
Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc. is part of the Siemens Healthineers organization. Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in diagnostic imaging and laboratory diagnostics. It provides medical technology and software solutions as well as clinical consulting services, supported by an extensive set of training and service offerings.
- Assisting with all US domestic and international income tax matters, including data gathering, research and analysis of applicable tax laws, and ensuring company compliance with tax reporting/filing requirements
- Prepare and/or review federal, state and local income/franchise tax returns, including quarterly estimated tax payments
- Assist with federal consolidated tax return
- Prepare and analyze general ledger tax account reconciliations
- Prepare and submit income tax provision under IAS 12
- Assist with tax audits
- Participate in special projects as assigned
- Build and maintain customer relations and provide support to various Business units and other departments across the company
- Ability to improve existing processes and approaches
Required Knowledge/Skills and Experience
- Licensed CPA with minimum of eight years of income tax experience, with at least four years at a mid to large public accounting firm; experience in international taxation a plus
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Proven written and verbal communication skills in order to clearly communicate and present complex concepts or issues
- Proficiency with tax preparation software; preferably Corptax
- The ability to work under tight timelines and the capability to make decisions quickly and with accuracy
- Must be able to prioritize, and work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work across all levels of management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel); SAP experiences a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Masters’ degree in taxation a plus
Job ID: 196663
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.