Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
We are currently looking for a new Great teammate to Join our Istanbul office as an Executive Assistant and Office Manager for Siemens Mobility CFO office.
What are my responsibilities?
- Supports Siemens Mobility MEA Management in accomplishing the respective personal targets, duties and responsibilities.
- Develops and demonstrates relationships within and across Business units and external clients to achieve objectives of the organization.
- Handle the in- & outbound correspondence and monitors all information ﬂows, including maintaining paper and electronic ﬁles.
- Schedules, prepares & accompanies appointments / completes minutes of meetings as needed.
- Coordinates, establishes and processes travel arrangements of the executive and team as needed.
- Analyzes and executes strategic or operational tasks in the assigned functional area.
- Captures, analyzes and evaluates relevant data, providing comprehensive reports and decision memos.
- Prepares documents, reports and brieﬁngs.
- Supports in other administrative tasks as needed, e.g. marketing activities, selection of new team members, leads integration of new colleagues as appropriate.
- Supports in preparation of annual plans and budgets, completes analysis of monthly reporting activities
- Maintains conﬁdentiality of all sensitive or proprietary information.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- proven track record in similar function ideally from similar organization structure.
- General knowledge about Siemens business and set up is highly preferred
- Strong ability to understand processes and working tools to fulﬁll their purpose, how to optimally utilize them and improve.
- Combines editorial and visual elements in a professional way.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge, in particular Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with a team work attitude
- Flexibility in work location and time availability
- Proficient level in English, and Turkish. Further languages are highly appreciated but not a must
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Mobility is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note that only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 196674
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Ulasim Sistemleri Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time