What are my responsibilities?
Accurate and timely execution of transactional services defined in the global product catalogue for internal customers in accordance with company regulations and guidelines.
· Deliver standard accounting services by processing daily transactions in compliance with ISA in demanded quality and in accordance with company regulations and guidelines;
· Daily communication with customers and external partners on a professional level;
· Accomplish payment in regular and in urgent requests, ensure the payment correctness and accuracy.
· Communicate with bank and local tax authority for the payment issue and tax issue.
· Help prepare auditing related documentation and reports.
· Participate in compliance program and internal control activities.
· Participate in trainings and programs for new procedures, service extension or enhancements.
· Complete other tasks assigned by superior.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor or comparable educational background in Accounting or related majors;
· Accounting-related certificate and working experience is preferred;
· Microsoft office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.) are a must;
· EPR system skills are preferred;
· Good understanding on China’s invoice regulation and SOA requirements is a plus;
· Good communication skills and team spirit;
· Customer orientation and service attitude;
· Intermediate oral and written English skills;
Job ID: 196679
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time