How do you shape the future through Digital Process Industries? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Digital Process Industries. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru and Gurgaon.
We make real what matters
- You will have to understand the current environment and components of the technical solution
- You will be involved in implementation of the Java components
- You will have to define test acceptance criteria, execute and report unit tests based on requirements
- You will have to analyze the customer needs and assist in design and troubleshooting
- You will be participating in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
What you need to make real what matters
- You need to be an engineering graduate with 5-8 years of experience in design and development
- You need to have experience in Java (professional experience), HTML, Jscript, DB Knowledge, SQL (Basic), (implementation from Oracle procedure in Java application)
- You need to know data-interchange format JSON.
- You should have the ability to work independently and with team in collaboration, exposure in Industrial Automation domain.
- You should be conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies.
This role is primarily based at Karnataka (Bangalore). However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time