Our Software architects do everything possible to understand what is behind systems. What is the underlying business case, model, and idea? Join our Digital Process Industries (DPI) team and develop the appropriate architecture, communicating the crucial details of why and when to everyone involved. Play a key role in digitalization – in a promising environment.
Change the future with us
• You will define software Architecture and Design for Gateway Applications, Cloud related Web Apps for IOT development spanning across multiple applications, platforms.
• You will be accountable for architecture of the Project/Projects and analyze the requirements and come up with appropriate design and evaluate design alternatives.
• You will write Feature Specification, High level Architectural documents and will collaborate with product teams on requirements spanning multiple applications / across platforms.
• You will provide technical leadership and mentoring to junior architects
What you need to make real what matters
• You have a master’s degree in computer science or equivalent from reputed universities or Ph.D. in relevant area with 10- 12 years of experience in cloud software development with at least 5+ years in Architecture and design of scalable software systems, preferably in the area of IOT and mobile applications will be ideal.
• Experience in working on IOT/Cloud based projects
• Solid experience in architecting, crafting solutions preferably in Industrial automation domain related software products or platform.
• Programming experience in Angular, NodeJS, Node-RED
• Strong know-how of IoT communication protocols: MQTT, OPC UA, REST APIs
• Knowledge of IOT 20XX(2020/2040), Raspberry Pi, Beagle Bone hardware platforms will make valuable contributions.
• Proficient with Micro services Architecture.
• Working knowledge of Cloud Technologies (Azure/AWS), Cloud Architecture and experience of working with container technologies (e.g: Docker)
• Experience in Protocols like FTP, SMTP, Modbus, HART and Serialport and data formats like XML and Json.
• Knowledge in Data Analytics and streaming data
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time