Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Plans and executes sales targets and activities in selling a specific portfolio to customers by combining and leveraging specialized product and unit know how in order to increase sales and to achieve defined commercial targets
- You will plan sales volumes and potential of target customers. Provide information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
- You will analyze and evaluate markets (both technology and product portfolio) and need of potential or existing customers.
- You Investigate and evaluate specific business opportunities for the customer related product and service portfolio.
- You prepare customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network. Prepare and negotiates projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
- You coordinate the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs for the customer.
- You may act as point of contact in commercial matters.
- You also deliver sales and revenue related key reporting.
- You contribute to the development of an After Sales Service that is focused on customers' needs."
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have are Graduate/Masters in
You carry 12-15 years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Business development kind of roles
- You have strong experience in Railways/Transportation industry
- You have significant knowledge of Rolling Stock components like break system, motor etc.
- You have strong network in industry
- You have strong communication and influencing skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time