Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as a Service Partner Manager based in Gauteng
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· CS partner development and management: apply the global CS Partner Management principles in the establishment and implementation of Service Partners country wide and in SADC countries. Establish partner contracts using available contract templates. Control compliance to the same and comply to Siemens Service Quality and Branding requirements.
· Registration of service partners: ensure proper registration and maintenance of Service Partners within the registration tool, especially regarding assigning appropriate authorization.
· Certification: implement and operate a consistent and continuous Service Certification programs using Siemens Service Excellence Guidelines across all Service Partners. Overview Service Partner CSE / Apps recourse development by contributing to the required man-power calculation related to I-base development.
· People development in partners: facilitate proper leadership and management of the team of Field Service Engineers and Field Application Specialists within Partner Organizations. Be a Service Management Consultant to the Partners, provide guidance for the selection, recruitment, and coaching of key people.
· Sales support and contribution: ensure extensive sales support to the local sales organization / modality manager. Executes pricing for maintenance contracts and other non-contracted incidental service sales offers e.g. quotations; Ensure technical collaboration and knowledge transfer during sales offers and projects.
· Collaborate and communicate with the Sales organisation / teams (Business Partner Manager, Account Executive, Bid Office, Product/Project Managers, Bid Office etc.), and ensure that internal stakeholders are kept informed about developments within the service partner business, including feedback on initiatives that enable our partners.
· Service partner systems & tools: assure the rollout of Siemens Partner systems and tools by Business Partners to establish full-Service Transparency (Installed base, service KPIs, notifications, PMs, etc.) for each of the appointed Business Partners. Interfaces Service Partner to Service Process from incident reporting to problem management and push for resolutions.
· Partner relationship management through informing the Service Process SERVOR (scheduling, coordination, call registration; clarification; dispatch of CSEs/ASEs, service parts, and tools & test equipment; spare parts logistics – supply and returns, service confirmation, performance reports), to achieve performance results, productivity and customer satisfaction.
· Develops Service Process compliance from business partners and drives continuous process efficiency in order to improve productivity while ensuring customer satisfaction.
· Maintains install base SRS connectivity, remote update handling, and drive productivity through online customer interactions. Expand use and adoption of online service management digital platforms by Service Partners e.g. LifeNet, Real-time reporting etc.
· Service customer satisfaction: drive and maximise Service Customer Satisfaction through Service Delivery with full or partial contribution of a Service Partner. Maintains highest customer satisfaction incl. profitability within the framework of Siemens Healthineers’ service business.
· Budget: manage business success by setting up budgets using appropriate service partner models. Plan and implement the service budget within the business partner region by including the installed base, the contractual/non-contractual work and the sales programs in accordance with target agreements provided by the Country Service Head and Business Support. Report business success in terms of revenue and gross margin on a frequent basis.
· Contract performance management and routine business reviews and performance reporting with service partners.
· Communicating and informing Service Partners about the development of the business during meetings taking place at regular intervals. Ensures smooth and collaborative communication with Service Partners Sales, Service Operations (CCC) and Service Managers.
· Ensure compliance with national and local organisation regulations, quality, and safety standards, including compliance by partner CSE and ASE teams. As well as to technical and service operations process guidelines from Siemens Healthcare.
· Customer satisfaction
· Partnership agreements
· Development plans
· Revenue growth
· Productivity targets
· Competency and expertise
· Data quality and reporting
· Monthly/quarterly reports
· Customer interactions
Your qualifications and experience:
· National Diploma in either Engineering, Radiography, Medical Technology, Business Administration/Marketing or similar
· Minimum of 4 to 8 years’ experience in a similar role
· Professional engineering/healthcare membership registration is optional.
· A Business/Technology Management qualification will enjoy preference.
Good to know: You must be available on short notice to travel country wide and to Africa due to operational requirements and on long term projects as well as travel outside of the region to assist nationally.
What else do you need to know?
· You need to have a valid passport
· You need to have a valid South African driver’s license.
· You must not have restrictions to travel within SADC and abroad.
· You must be a South African National preferably from a previously disadvantaged group.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work and our culture promotes innovation. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Job ID: 196712
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time