The Valor division is seeking a professional Customer Success Manager (CSM) for the EMEA zone with experience within the PCB manufacturing industry to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the products, services and support they receive and to drive improvement in those areas of dissatisfaction.
You will drive proliferation at key EMEA accounts which can serve as a model for future deployments. Identify and remove gaps in our technology solutions while also improving the quality of the Valor products. Identify and enable EMEA services and distributors key post-sales engineers, drive to create a self-sufficient zone with capabilities to install, train, customize and support customers at the region.
Success will be measured quantitatively in terms of number of enablement interactions with presales and services personnel, number of customer engagements and distributors enablement. Qualitative success will be measured by feedback from colleagues across the organization, distributors and strategic customers.
- Solid experience within the PCB / Electrical Manufacturing (at least 5 years).
- BS Degree in Engineering, preferably Manufacturing Engineering.
- Excellent communications, both orally and in writing, should be comfortable presenting in public as well as to C level management.
- Knowledge and proven experience with project management, customer service and business development practices.
- Comfortable with delivering training and presentations.
- Understanding of customer support and project management methodologies.
- Ability to drive innovation in product development through customer feedback.
- Collaborative, engaging personality with strong leadership skills and bias for action.
- Engage with selected key customers based upon critical projects or product deployment. Develop a deep understanding of the customer’s Use Model and identify their critical business objectives.
- Assist customers in planning and understanding the best ways to utilize Valor products based on the customer’s business needs and constraints, while being a trusted partner and delivering & articulating ROI.
- Assist zone services and distributors in successfully delivering value to the customer and driving EMEA zone business fwd.
- Coordinate activities with the respective account Sales, Business Development and Customer Support team members
- Act as the liaison between EMEA customers and the Valor division
Other key qualifications
- Experience in IT and networking related products deployments
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Knowledge of CAM/CIM/MoM/MES/Digital Manufacturing solutions for PCB Assembly
Willingness to periodically on a global basis ~20%
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Development Services (Israel) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time