Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Design, implement, test and deploy highly scalable Artificial Intelligence solutions to improve turbomachinery product design methods and processes
- Work in cross-functional teams to collect data required from product R&D, operational field, testing data, and market data.
- Create the conceptual, high-level, and detailed design of the software and data solutions
- Define subsystems and their interfaces, allocate responsibilities to subsystems, understand solution deployment, and communicate requirements for interactions
- Influence common modeling, design, and coding practices
- Work with customers, stakeholders, and suppliers to implement, test, and deploy the solutions
- Willingness to travel internationally for durations up to 3 months should work demand this
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Proven expertise in artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Experience with managing, manipulating and visualizing large data sets (Python, R or equivalents)
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills in English
- Experience in working in cross-functional teams and with internal customers
- Exceptional ability to build relationships
- Data-driven and results-oriented approach to problem solving
- Technical knowledge related to turbomachinery desired
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Experience with industrial data / Internet of Things (IoT) desired
- Experience with data acquisition, automation, and control systems desired
· Master degree, or higher qualification, in Engineering, Statistics, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Analytics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, or related field required.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time