Mentor, a Siemens Business, is looking for a highly motivated, responsible and self-starting QA engineer to join our team in Rehovot (moving for Airport city in 2020).
Valor is the PCB industry’s first true end-to end software solution, extending the Mentor offering from product design to the manufacturing shop floor. Valor software covers all phases of PCB manufacturing from new product introduction to assembly and test
You'll work in a collaborative, welcoming environment where new ideas drive technological
Transformation. We work in small, cross-functional teams with big goals, so you will need to be adaptive and adept at clear communication.
Area of Responsibility:
· Conduct product capability testing to include feature and integration testing.
· Performance, installation and platform testing.
· Perform manual testing.
· Perform Automation scripting.
· Perform troubleshooting to isolate defects and perform Root Cause Analysis to prevent similar problems.
· Assist in the creation and implementation of test plans, test design, test cases.
· Work closely with the software developers to ensure the development of high quality code.
· 5+ years of experience as a QA Engineer.
· Proven experience in automation.
· Python Development experience - Able to write automation code – Must.
· Deep understanding of new QA methodologies.
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
· Experience writing STP, STD, STR.
· Working experience and expertise in Unix/Linux.
· Understanding of large complex software systems to isolate defects, reproduce defects and assess risk
· Experience in design complex test plans covering all aspects of test coverage.
· Good organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
· Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Development Services (Israel) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time