Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Reading client specifications
- Risk assessment for the I&C portion
- Define project specific I&C schedule
- Define manpower requirement based on I&C schedule
- Support the buildup of Lessons Learned Database
- In corporation with SDO product line managers, setup for the complete O&G portfolio, standard single train I&C schedule models.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- A bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- 2-5 years professional work experience in Project Management domain.
- Oil & Gas project execution experience.
- Rotating equipment experience
- On-shore, off-shore Installation and commissioning know-how is a plus.
Knowledge and skills requirements:
- MS-Projects and Primavera software including resource and cost loading
- Knowledge of manpower histograms and trends is preferred
- Good knowledge of advanced excel
- Strong communication skills in written and verbal (English). Knowledge of German Language is a plus
- Initiator and progress driven skill
- Building information networks
- Installation & Commissioning strategy development
- Thinking outside of the box.
- Multi-culture experience.
- Should have willingness to travel as required on short notice.
- Proactive, Self-Motivated and Flexible.
- Quick to learn and execute.
- Ability to document business requirements.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time