Ensures the integration and implementation of effective and efficient Risk and Internal Control (RIC), Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and Process Management on the country level.
What are my responsibilities?
Details with regard to Risk & Internal Control System:
- Performs scoping of country processes and functions that will be subject to internal control testing in accordance with the Siemens RIC methodology and PCMB requirements
- Communicates the PCMB implementation plan within the organization and coordinates local RIC organization for duly implementation
- Executes RIC trainings (for "Control Requirement Contacts" and "Independent Assessors")
- Monitors assessments, and recommends measures of remediation to adhere to internal regulations
- Guides the control and process owners in adopting remediation actions for identified internal control deficiencies and monitors implementation and effectiveness of those actions
- Supports Management in determining systematic deficiencies, helps to identify remediation activities with the entity, produces regular progress reports, monitors status of remediation activity, discusses results with CFO
- Drives procedures for and ensures completeness of 'In Control' Certifications and prepares 'In Control' Statement for the management
Details with regard to Enterprise Risk Management Process:
- Drives adherence to ERM process
- Prepares and coordinates annual risk workshops with management to identify and address strategic, operational, financial and compliance related risks and opportunities
- Holds ERM trainings
Details with regard to Process Management:
- Ensures availability of standardized processes, internal working rules and guidelines, metrics and tools
- Implements standards, guidelines and programs in organizational unit(s) assigned
- Analyzes working environment, identifies improvement potentials in processes and proposes improvements
- Supports continuous process improvements and standardization
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent with 3-4 years of BIG 4 experience.
· Experience in business, finance and accounting processes
· Good knowledge in risk management and audit/review processes
· Understanding of process management, quality management and continuous improvement
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Hands on mentality with necessary leadership skills
· Ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels
· Analytical thinking, strong planning and organizational skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, especially in Microsoft Excel
· Fluent level in English
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Ulasim Sistemleri Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time