Siemens is looking for Apprenticeship who will be trained in 2 years as Maintenance Technician for Gas & Power Service Division located in Napoli.
As a world leader in developing and
producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve
lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
Your benefits – technical path:
- You gain deep insights in challenging work activities within the Gas & Power Service Division over the course of 2 years.
- You are trained as Maintenance Technician for the management of O&M contracts related to the electrical systems of renewables power plants.
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills
- , who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
Your main responsibilities
- Develop maintenance activities directly on the equipments
- Coordinate the activities of the Siemens specialists and our subsuppliers
- Coordinate with the customers on site activities
- Issue the reports of the activities
- Operate on our Supervision Center
- You are under 29 and you are graduate as “Perito Elettrotecnico”
- You gained at least 3 months in a relevant internship experience
- You have excellent command of Italian language as well as English
- You have the aspiration to develop a technical path and grow
- You have familiarity with Microsoft Office and networking VPN Firewall
What can we further offer?
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Travel expenses totally paid by the company;
- A car to move on site (when necessary);
- Personal Computer and Smartphone
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking
responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage
only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions you
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 196794
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Gas and Power S.r.l.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time