SGRE Summer Intern Program is May 18 – August 14
Summer Intern –Training & Development (Video/Film)
Leading the way forward in the renewable energy sector, Siemens Gamesa provides cleaner, more reliable and more affordable wind power. Our scale, global reach and proven track record ensure that we will play a central role in shaping the energy landscape of the future. We are currently looking for an innovative and professional intern to join the Training department for a summer internship in Orlando, FL.
The Technical Training Intern is responsible for supporting the department with creating videos and on-demand trainings that align with strategic goals of the organization. The internship involves using communication, video, creative thinking and analytical skills to get things done effectively. Internship includes mentorship, soft and technical skills training, and networking to learn more about the SGRE organization and wind industry.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to gather information required for training
- Develop outlines/scripts that will be used guide video development
- Create short 3-5 minute videos that align with business needs
- Edit videos to ensure short, concise, and professional looking deliverable
- Upload videos using compatible formats
- Troubleshoot issues related to video performance
Required skills, experience, and education:
- Pursing Bachelor or Master’s degree in Video/Film Making, Instructional Technology, Multi-Media Design, or applicable field
- Rising sophomore or junior, or rising first year grad student
- 3.0+ overall GPA
- Advanced computer skills with MS Office (word, excel, power point)
- Proficient with video editing tools
- Ability to coordinate with others to get the job done
- Solid communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrate innovation and forward-thinking aptitude through previous school projects, employment, or extracurricular activities
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
- Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred skills, experience, and education:
- Experience in video or film making, instructional technologies, or use of similar tools and techniques
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Company: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.