The MegaLab Client Service Manager provides highly visible customer support through the management of onsite installation, service, maintenance and modification of automation equipment at the site(s). The MegaLab Client Service Manager may perform frontline service activities if needed. This highly visible role is a critical component to our holistic approach in solving our customer’s most difficult problems.
The MegaLab Client Service Manager may manage a team of automation field service technicians at multiple customer locations. The MegaLab Client Service Manager will also be responsible for daily interaction with customers to provide regular updates and to manage escalations as required. Additionally, the MegaLab Client Service Manager will be responsible for managing working relationships with second and third level technical support, customer line operators, and other internal sales and service counterparts.
The ideal candidate will have automation tracking experience in a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
Key deliverables will include:
1.) Responsibility for successful onsite service operations, driving continuous improvements and overall responsibility for site service performance.
2.) Acting as the customer liaison on most matters including troubleshooting, escalations, reporting, and general communications. Interprets customer demands/feedback and owns the solution.
3.) Demonstrating strong customer focus by listening to, recognizing and responding to customer input in an effective, timely and courteous manner.
4.) Direct management of a team of automation field service technicians who support the automation system. This includes performance management, staffing, and other administrative duties such as timekeeping.
5.) Developing schedules and assigning work to technicians based upon customer need.
6.) Taking the lead in identifying a technician’s level of capability, providing on-the-job training, and recommending additional training.
7.) Ensuring that all work is performed with a high level of quality and safety.
8.) Collaborating across the organization to ensure that customer demands are satisfied.
9.) Taking initiative as problems and opportunities arise by anticipating and meeting customer needs and company expectations.
10.) Reporting for multiple customer locations to ensure consistency in the application of service across the automation product line.
11.) Ownership of key continuous improvement and/or standardization projects across the organization.
- Minimum of Associates Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or similar engineering program preferred, or equivalent military training is preferred
- 8+ years of experience servicing laboratory diagnostic systems and/ or robotic systems and relative instruments strongly preferred.
- Prior management or leadership experience is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience in managing projects across multiple teams is preferred.
- Ability to work both individually and in an established team setting.
- Proved track record of strong customer service skills as well as excellent communication skills.
- Ability to interface with customers, peers, internal support center employees in a positive and professional manner.
- Must be able to utilize a computer and computer-based tools for reports, emails, and general communication.
- Willingness and ability to perform frontline service activities if needed
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally at times for training.
- Willingness and ability to work different shifts, on-call, nights and weekends in case of need.
- Demonstrated experience in continuous improvement.
Job ID: 196835
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.