Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens!
- Answer incoming phone calls and provide world class customer support to maximize customer satisfaction
- Execute daily transactions which includes, order entry, returns, credits, specials, sample orders, debits, credit and re-bills, and any other assigned work/tasks
- Manage all incoming mailboxes and respond in professional business writing style to all e-mail communications back to customers
- Be able to problem solve in a dynamic service environment
- Strong verbal, written and computer skills
- Excellent planning, follow-up and organizational skills
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Provide user support and customer service on all customer issues
- Assist sales in reviewing customer needs
- Manage day to day activities per customer requests that allows sales more opportunities to sell
- All SSS will be aligned with a Territory Manager or Zone to better support our customers.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle all inquiries and issues.
- Research issues and questions using available information resources
- Identify, redirect and/or escalate problems to appropriate resources per customer support procedures.
- Follows specific instructions and processes to maintain accurate Remedy call tracking logs; entries of contact with resolution details and follow-up information including, but not limited to details of inquiries, issues, actions taken, current state, etc.
- Makes proactive customer calls to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Be able to support company website questions, processes and inquiries and provide some technical support
- Execute password re-sets on company website
- Able to work cross functionally with other internal departments to support both internal and external customers.
- All other assigned tasks per Supervisor or Customer Relations Manager
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Some college or extensive customer support experience in a dynamic multi-functional customer service environment
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to solve complex problems in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office
Job ID: 196861
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.