About Siemens Healthineers
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers strengthens our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while developing further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
About our opportunity
We pride ourselves on providing knowledgeable, consultative partnership with our customers. The Product Sales Executive for Magnetic Resonance is a field sales position focused on selling diagnostic imaging products, specifically MRI. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is highly competitive, desires top income, works well in a team-selling environment and strives to win and be successful. We are searching for top sales professionals looking to build their own franchise and realize virtually uncapped earnings potential.
The territory this role will support is: Upstate NY/NJ.
How you will succeed in this role
• Achieve business objectives for assigned territory (for example, penetration of account with product/solution/service offerings).
• Guide the development and execution of strategic account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals and budgets.
• Develop, build and cultivate long-term relationships with key management within the customer organization.
• Assist management in devising sales plans and strategies, develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for product sales channels.
• Lead territory team reviews and updates of account plan based on changing market, customer conditions, and competitive activity.
Skills & Experience you will bring with you
• BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Sales experience into hospital environment.
• Experience carrying large quotas and working with long sales cycles as well as demonstrated success at meeting and exceeding those quotas.
• Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
3+ years MRI specific experience in a sales, marketing or clinical role
Bonus points if you have
• Specific experience selling diagnostic imaging.
• 5+ years’ experience in sales role, medical capital preferred.
• Professional sales training in SPIN Selling, Strategic Selling, Professional Selling Skills, Miller-Hieman, etc.
Siemens offers a substantial benefits package including company car, nest-egg creating 401K, excellent health care benefits and a best-in-industry sales compensation program with ample opportunity for rewards and recognition.
Job ID: 196896
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.