Company: SISW - MG
Job Title: Product Lead Engineer, Fab Solutions 196917
Job Location: USA - CA - Fremont
Job Category: Engineering
- The Fab Solutions technical lead will report to the product marketing director – initially as an individual contributor with potential to lead a team of product/application engineers in the future.
- Drive a technical and business development effort for design anchored work flow automation in semiconductor fabs.
- Understand yield management and process control work flows, gaps and requirements and derive market requirement specifications for consideration in software tool development.
-Contribute to application development and functional validation of software solutions developed by the engineering team.
- Guide the quality assurance group in their testing on user scenarios.
- Build relationship network with foundry customers in the technology learning and yield managements space.
- Build and maintain relationship network with process, metrology equipment suppliers and material suppliers for semi manufacturing.
About the group:
The Calibre Semiconductor Manufacturing Solutions group is integral part of the Calibre family focusing on the needs of the manufacturing customers. We provide full data preparation solutions that convert a finished design into a mask write-ready set. It relies on accurate capture of models describing the wafer lithography, etch, deposition and CMP processes and using
these models to correct the design data compensating for systematic processing effects for maximum process yield. Increasingly both design information and process knowledge are required to understand yield phenomena in the fab and to take corrective actions on the process/equipment side, the data preparation side or the design itself.
Enabling our tools to better serve customers in these tasks is the objective for this position.
The Mentor Graphics Calibre Semi Manufacturing Solutions team is looking to hire a motivated individual to fill the role of a technical lead for the Fab Solutions product group. We are looking for the following qualifications:
- Engineer with background and recent experience in yield management, technology integration, defect management, or failure diagnosis/failure analysis in semiconductor manufacturing including advanced nodes.
- Understanding of the interaction of the IC design flow and the wafer manufacturing flow.
- Interest in software application development and machine learning methodologies to discern root causes of process observations and their connectedness to layout content.
- Master’s degree in Material Science, Physics or Electrical Engineering with 5-10 years’ experience.
- Network in the semiconductor manufacturing and supplier space.
This position may require access to export-controlled technology. If an export license is required and Mentor Graphics elects to apply for such a license, then candidates must be approved and licensed by the applicable government authorities as a condition of employment.
Job ID: 196917
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.