Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Sr. Human Resources Business Consultant
We are currently seeking a Sr. Human Resources Business Consultant who will partner with our Healthineers Point of Care (POC), Supply Chain Management (SCM) Organization located in Mishawaka Indiana. The Human Resources Generalist will have the ability to understand our business, our strategy and our mission to deliver integrated Human Resources management services and programs. The person in this role must have experience in Labor Relations (a minimum of 3-5 years) specifically administering a collective bargaining agreement.
- Successful administration of the collective bargaining agreement including the grievance and arbitration procedures.
- Independently performs advanced areas of work for the professional field. Applies advanced skills to resolve complex problems. Displays a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or or cross-functional problems.
- Manages development, planning, implementation and/or administration of HR policies, procedures and programs in support of assigned organization.
- Guides complex investigations and recommends corrective actions.
- Advises management regarding EEO, Federal, and State employment laws and compliance issues.
- Ensures that policies, procedures and programs are consistent with company HR strategies and systems and state and federal employment law.
- Provide a full range of human resources and operational support to the organization.
- Partner with the organization by actively participating in managing the business and integrating the human resources function with business activities to provide value to the customer.
- Partner with the management team to increase focus on performance management to maximize employee contributions and to proactively address performance issues.
- Facilitate implementation of change management initiatives and partner with the management team to effectively communicate business strategies, goals, values and performance expectations.
- As needed, partner with areas outside of Mishawaka in support of company-wide HR programs and initiatives.
- Investigate and resolve complex employee relations issues in such way that balances organization need and individual interest.
- Guides coordination and facilitation of staffing of the organization to ensure its efficient operation.
- Some travel required –5-10%
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- BS/BA in related discipline required, advance degree a plus. SPHR/PHR is strongly preferred.
- Minimum 5-7 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above.
- Successful administration of collective bargaining agreement. Experience in union contract negotiations preparation is a plus.
- Skills and expertise in organizational development, employee relations, problem-solving and conflict resolution are vital.
- High level of interpersonal skills and business acumen required.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills and ability to effectively communicate with management and employees at all levels is essential.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required. Experience with HRIS systems, Excel, PowerPoint and Word are required.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about Siemens Healthineers before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 196923
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.