Do you want to
help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was
selected to honour our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this
cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of
engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our team as a Senior ServiceNow Developer located in Bayswater, Victoria.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Gather and document functional requirements, process requirements and develop technical specifications including user stories
- Configure or Code ServiceNow OOB applications and/or custom development based on business requirements to facilitate roll out of new functionality, interfaces, modules and other items such as workflow, Business rules & UI Configuration
- Integrate ServiceNow with 3rd Party applications including SAP using relevant protocols with REST/SOAP preferred.
- Assist the business in developing test cases and facilitate the use automated test tools
- Work closely with ServiceNow administrators for change & release management
- Collaborate with Project management teams to deliver successful outcomes
- Provide training to business users as well as junior team members
- Work on issue resolution (defects) from all areas of the platform
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 7+ years of software development and at least 3+ years of ServiceNow development experience in complex environments
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of ServiceNow platform at an architecture level especially around CSM and FSM.
- Experience integrating ServiceNow with 3rd party applications using web services
- Strong working experience with Java scripts, Angular JS, XML, JSON, Glide, ACL, UI Policy, business rules & custom app development.
- ServiceNow certified application development professional preferred
- Experience and proven full agile development cycle (requirements, design, build, test, deploy & support) experience in large organizations
- Critical to the role are your advanced interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise effectively with a range of stakeholders in providing expert technical & architecture advice in order to achieve desired outcomes
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels (written and verbal), including the ability to provide technical solutions in order to achieve the project’s goals
- Ability to work as part of a team to deliver project outcomes within specified parameters, including timeframes and objectives
- Ability to maintain current ServiceNow knowledge and improve through continuous learning in line with new product releases.
- be able to provide evidence of eligibility to work in Australia
In order to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our shared sense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We work in a flexible and dynamic environment that allows for our own priorities. And while we respect each other’s individuality, we are proud of the high level of team spirit we share.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us today.
Applications close 16 February 2020 or sooner if sufficient applications are received.
Being part of our team:
Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000
dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of
healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day
from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic
and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well
as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge
convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the
change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you
to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at Siemens Healthineers career page
are an equal opportunity employer.
Job ID: 196926
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time