As a member of the Siemens Thailand communications team, this individual contributor will be responsible for the effective planning and implementation of the communications strategy to support the marketing and business objectives of Siemens Thailand’s Smart Infrastructure and Digital Industries businesses.
What are my responsibilities?
- Support integrated communication strategies, based on business and marketing plans for two business units: Smart Infrastructure (SI) and Digital Industries (DI)
- Implement and manage various communication channels that help drive marketing and communication objectives as a part of the complete communications program. Elements can include, but not limited to:
- social media
- digital communications
- public relations
- direct mail
- audio-visual productions, etc.
- Develop content to ensure consistency of message in internal and external communications; e.g. internet, intranet, brochures, advertising, press activities, presentations - working in conjunction with Media Relations, Demand Generation and Employee Communication teams.
- Solid understanding and consistent implementation of corporate brand guidelines.
- Research and communicate segment/vertical market success stories, projects, products and innovations.
- Execute specific segments and vertical markets communication projects and monitor performance metrics against KPIs
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Bachelor’s degree in communications/marketing or relevant academic field
- Excellent English and Thai, business writing and speaking
- 5-7 years successfully performing the planning, directing, executing and measurement of communications to internal and external stakeholders
- Skilled at creatively translating business strategies and objectives into targeted, engaging communications.
- Experience working across all communications channels - internal and external - with a strong focus on new digital tools, as well as traditional communications vehicles.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and networking skills
- Excellent Thai and English written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, budget management and project management skills
- Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups
- Ability and flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities
- PASSION for Marketing.
Job ID: 196965
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time